First to honor our nation’s heroes through speed and fun. We’re sharing the healing magic of American Muscle at 140+ mph.
Military | Veterans | First Responders
Ever wondered what it’s like to be inside a race car going over 140+ mph?
What is the
TVT Race Experience ?
We travel the country giving military service members, veterans, first responders and their loved ones an experience of a lifetime. Driven by pro race car drivers, attendees get to jump into the passenger seat of our race cars, which range from performance mustangs to actual NASCARs and exotics, and experience what it’s like to be on a professional race track at over 100 mph.
These events happen at least 6 times annually and at some of the most legendary race tracks in the United States: WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, Homestead-Miami International Speedway, Sebring International Raceway, Gateway Motorsports park, Daytona International Speedway, Lime Rock Park and more.
2020 Pre-Registrations NOW OPEN
Exclusively for military service members, veterans, first responders and immediate family, these experiences are invite only. Everyone wishing to participate must first register into the drawing where we will select and invite those who successfully complete our screening process. Be sure to register for the event nearest to you for a chance to win a spot.
Please note: Veterans and first responders will have first available right to ride in the cars. Availability permitting, family and caretakers will then have the opportunity to participate. Everyone is welcome to spectate.
2020 SEASON PRE-REGISTRATION
Our Track Record
Your contribution goes 100% to deserving Veterans & First Responders can enjoy it.
It’s with great pleasure that we introduce you to our Drivers
• Professional race car driver
• Professional race car instructor for 8 years
• Owner of Nancy Rose Performance
• Passionate hockey player
• Driver of:
• #48 - TVT Mustang
• Retired as a Master Sergeant
• Drove as part of White House Presidential Quick Reaction Force
• Built and drove modified oval dirt track cars while in college
• Director of Race Operations, The Veterans Trust
• 26 years driving experience
• Driver of: #0 TVT Sgt. ’Merica
He became a Skip Barber Racing school instructor in 2013 and has instructed programs ranging from teen driving clinics to high performance driving schools to coaching the Skip Barber Racing Series. Outside of Skip Barber, he has worked as a pro instructor for Monticello Motor Club where he raced for RS1 in a Porsche Cayman in IMSA. Additionally, he was a stunt/precision driver for a Jaguar commercial and worked has a pro driver for various car manufacturer brand launches.
• Both of his parents served 20+ years in the Air Force
• 40+ years driving experience
• Driver of:
• #5 Tide Car
• #33 Skoal Car
• Freelance writer and test rider for Road Runner Cycle Magazine
• Florida Karting Championship Series State Champion in 2009, 2010 and 2011
Driver of: #1 US Army car
• Raced professionally in SCCA, NASA, FARA
• World traveler - Adventure
• Certified instructor
• Driver of: car #007 – 17 Corvette Z06
• 2015 FARA Sprint Race & CUP Champion
• 2015 MIAMI 500 & FARA CUP HSR winner
• 2015 FARA FP1 Sprint Race Champion
• 2015 HSR Daytona 24 HR Classic Winner
• True American Patriot