First to honor our nation’s heroes through speed and fun. We’re sharing the healing magic of American Muscle at 100+ mph.
Military | Veterans | First Responders
Ever wondered what it’s like to be inside a race car going over 100mph?
Now's Your Chance
What is the
TVT Race Experience ?
We travel the country giving military service members, veterans, first responders and their loved ones an experience of a lifetime. Driven by pro race car drivers, attendees get to jump into the passenger seat of our race cars, which range from performance mustangs to actual NASCARs and exotics, and experience what it’s like to be on a professional race track at over 100 mph.
These events happen at least 6 times annually and at some of the most legendary race tracks in the United States: WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, Homestead-Miami International Speedway, Sebring International Raceway, Gateway Motorsports park, Daytona International Speedway, Lime Rock Park and more.
Exclusively for military service members, veterans, first responders and immediate family, these experiences are invite only. Everyone wishing to participate must first register into the drawing where we will select and invite those who successfully complete our screening process. Be sure to register for the event nearest to you for a chance to win a spot.
Please note: Veterans and first responders will have first available right to ride in the cars. Availability permitting, family and caretakers will then have the opportunity to participate. Everyone is welcome to spectate.
We Need Your Help
Help us extend this program to even more deserving Veterans & First Responders.
It’s with great pleasure that we introduce you to our Drivers
• Professional race car driver
• Professional race car instructor for 8 years
• Owner of Nancy Rose Performance
• Passionate hockey player
• Driver of:
• #48 - TVT Mustang
• Both of his parents served 20+ years in the Air Force
• 40+ years driving experience
• Driver of:
• #5 Tide Car
• #33 Skoal Car
• Retired as a Master Sergeant
• Drove as part of White House Presidential Quick Reaction Force
• Built and drove modified oval dirt track cars while in college
• Director of Race Operations, The Veterans Trust
• 26 years driving experience
• Driver of: #0 TVT Sgt. ’Merica
• Freelance writer and test rider for Road Runner Cycle Magazine
• Florida Karting Championship Series State Champion in 2009, 2010 and 2011
Driver of: #1 US Army car
• Raced professionally in SCCA, NASA, FARA
• World traveler - Adventure
• Certified instructor
• Driver of: car #007 – 17 Corvette Z06
• 2015 FARA Sprint Race & CUP Champion
• 2015 MIAMI 500 & FARA CUP HSR winner
• 2015 FARA FP1 Sprint Race Champion
• 2015 HSR Daytona 24 HR Classic Winner
• True American Patriot